Translate

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Ariana Grande Has Cancelled Her Concert Rock in Rio

Ariana Grande? You must be know her, this petite diva that have released her new album 'Dangerous Woman'. And in her schedule, she have prepared her concert in Rock in Rio, but she forced to cancel her performance because now she endure throat infections and sinus infections. She should be show in Lisbon, Portugas, at Sunday May 29th 2016 ago, but her doctor said that she must take off her activity of singing because of her infection.



Source by: www.billboard.com

Ariana Grande make some argument on her twitter "I am deeply saddened to tell my babes in Portugal that I have to cancel my performance at Rock in Rio". And she also said that "I have a throat and sinus infection, my doctors have advised me not to sing for a few days." And she continue that she promise to make it up and give the best show she capable of when she return. And once again, she was so sorry to the babes were coming to see her. So, for all ariana grande's fans don't be disappointed cause she will come back as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment